Construction Site OCH
Execution of tasks of an OSH coordinator is designated for construction contracting authorities (builders, investors) who are obliged by law (No. 309/2006 Sb.) to appoint a construction site OSH coordinator. We ensure the execution of tasks by a construction site OSH coordinator both during a project preparation stage and a construction stage, including the OSH Plan and Notice of commencement of work.
The benefits of the solution to Occupational Safety and Health by the company SAFEREX s.r.o.:
- We keep a proactive and personal approach, whatever we can, we do in place of a client.
- We make use of long-term experience in ensuring occupational safety and health during construction work.
- We process OSH plans tailored to projects. Clients do not buy a general and universal OSH plan.
Scope of the provided service:
During the preparation of a construction:
- Processing of the overview of legal regulations relating to a construction and information on occupational safety risks which can arise during the construction.
- Cooperation with the designer responsible for the construction, providing professional consultations, suggestions and recommendations.
- Processing of an occupational safety and health plan for construction work so that it contains all the information on OSH and procedures adequate to a nature of the construction.
- Processing of occupational safety and health requirements for construction maintenance work.
During the construction:
- Coordination of cooperation of the contractors when applying measures to ensure occupational safety and health.
- Organization and management of regular coordination meetings on the occupational safety of the construction and performance of inspections of the construction.
- Recommendation of technical, technological and organizational solutions to ensure occupational safety and health with regards to material and temporal links of the construction.
- Informing all contractors concerned about the safety and health risks which arose in the course of working on the construction site.
- Monitoring of the performance of work with a focus on following the legal and other regulations in the field of occupational safety and health and a prepared plan.
- Notifying contractors of deficiencies in applying occupational safety requirements at a contractor’s workplace.
- Requiring and arranging solutions when occupational safety regulations and OSH plan are violated.
- Notifying a construction investor about a violation of obligations in relation to occupational safety by a contractor (unless immediate measures have been taken by a contractor).
- Cooperation with employees’ representatives for OSH or trade union.
- Cooperation with a person carrying out technical supervision of a builder.
Need more information?
Choose your preferred method of contact. We will be happy to arrange personal meetings directly at your operation.